Tuesday 18 February 2014

Winter Night Routine!

Hey Everybody!

I've got a couple of posts lined up for you in the next few week. But today I will be sharing with you my night routine for winter!

I'm gonna skip all the boringness from when I get home until about 8:30pm because all I would've done is have dinner and do college work. Some days when I haven't got a lot on I'll start winding down earlier so I can have a good nights sleep, and that is what I did tonight.


So the first thing I do in preparation for bed is run a nice hot bath! Before hand I wipe my makeup off with Nivea face wipes. I always put bubble bath in or bath salt or something because it makes my skin feel nicer and today I used the 'Champneys Oriental Opulence Bath Heaven' the smell is so calming! I'll also put on a playlist to suit my mood.

During my bath I will obviously wash myself and my hair. For my hair I use the 'L'Oreal No Sulphate' shampoo and conditioner. The great thing about these products is they have such a wide range for all different hair types. I tend to get ones for frizzy hair or rebellious hair etc. To wash myself I use the 'Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash' I honestly love the smell of this so much. I hesitated a bit before buying it because it was pricey for body wash but I've had since before christmas and I've only just gotten down to the top of the label! Very good buy I think! For my face I use the Superdrugs 'Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash'. If I have any spots this tends to tame them by morning. And then after I get out of the bath I use the 'Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream' to moisturise my face.

And lastly before I go upstairs to get comfy I will make myself a cadburys hot chocolate as I'm not a tea or coffee person. I will also grab a bottle of water to have on my side table for during the night. Once I'm upstairs I will either read or watch a film/TV series until I am ready to fall asleep. 

So thats my nightly routine I hope you liked it, and I shall talk to you soon!

Peace+Love,
Shannonx

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com 
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/simplybeautifulSB

0 comments:

Post a Comment