Sunday 12 April 2015

WHATS IN MY BAG? Spring 2015

Hey Everybody!

I don't know about you but I love seeing what people have in their bags! I know its really nosey but in a way it kind of lets you know what sort of person they are. Whether they are super organised, or love to have makeup on them, or even whether they just carry the basic essentials. So today I'm deciding to show you whats in my mine!

bag, river island, blue, mustard,flowers
This bag is from River Island I've had it since October so you won't be able to get it now, but they always have a wide range of good quality bags!
This bag is my general day to day bag, it takes me to work then to days out to nights out and everywhere! It hasn't shown any sign of wear at all, I think it was around £60 which is a bargain in my eyes for the quality and how well its remained in its original condition considering how much I use it.

Before I start the only thing I took out of my bag before I took the photos was my work uniform because thats boring and irrelevant!

                                        
I always carry around my grey paper chase notebook and a pen. I find this a very handy thing to have as I am a forgetful person and unorganised so I feel that this helps me out throughout the day! The pen isn't exciting its just one of those free company pens that everyone seems to have lying about.

                                        
Another thing I always have on me is a book. I love reading and I find I always have time at some point during the day to read even a few pages. It definitely helps to make delayed trains less boring. I'm currently reading the 3rd book in this collection by Malorie Blackman. If you haven't read her books I highly recommend these to you!



My purse is really tatty looking but I love it. I got it in the sale and it was one of my favourite finds. It tends to be full of old receipts and vouchers that I never use. And I have a silly amount of loyalty cards of shops I don't even go into on a regular basis!

 
So these products tend to go hand in hand, and are a big handbag essential in my eyes. And that is a compact mirror and lip products. I don't know why I have more than one lip product in my bag as I don't wear that many at one time but as they aren't the largest of items, so they tend to get lost at the bottom of my bag. My compact mirror was a gift so I don't know where its from but its so cute as a mini laptop, I love its uniqueness! But all of the lip products are from boots!

I think all girls/women end up with an unnecessarily large collection of hairbands and bobby pins at the bottom of our bags! But to be honest they always come in handy, I have to have my hair tied up for work and some days I forgot to shove a hairband in my bag, so having a few strays at the bottom isn't the worse thing!



Now these aren't the most of exciting of things to show but I never leave the house without my keys, charger and headphones. They are something I always need on a daily basis! I also never leave the house with deodorant and some sort of body spray. I feel the need to top myself up with some sort of fragrance every few hours or so. I know I don't need and its probably a bit extreme but I don't like the thought that I might not have the nicest of scents especially on a hot sweaty day!!

And finally food! I will always have a snack in my bag because I like food.. Actually I love food and I always find myself getting peckish in the most inconvenient of times so its always a life safer to have some sort of snack on me! And because these particular crisps can leave you with smelly breath, chewing gum is always handy to have for afterwards!


Peace+Love,
Shannon x

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com 

6 comments:

  1. I love your handbag. It looks so nice. I am also an unorganized person and I need to get myself a planner!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) and you should definitely do it, it helps so much even if it only helps during busy times it is still a life saver!

      Delete
  2. thank you! i really do love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and notebook. :)

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! For me, I'm a minimalist in terms of what I carry; keys, wallet, phone, and chapstick. I love how organized you were and how neatly folded all your receipts are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be! I find the larger the bag you buy the more stuff you find you want to bring with you..

    ReplyDelete