Friday 3 January 2014

Winter Morning Routine!

Hey Everybody!

Today I thought I'd share my morning routine that I have during winter. This routine only works out 4 days a week as the other 3 I have to wake up ridiculously early and routine goes out the window! But yeah here is my winter morning routine!

So once I'm awake I won't get out of bed for a while, I'll just check twitter and things on my phone or laptop which ever ones closest!

Next I will finally drag myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I'm one of those people who need to brush my teeth before breakfast. I will also wash my face with either my tea tree oil foaming face wash or my clean and clear face scrub. Once I'm done I will go to the kitchen and make myself something to eat.



Today I had waffles with chocolate spread and almonds. Probably not the healthiest option but I did have a smoothie with it.











The next thing I do is get ready. I am someone that has a shower/bath in the evening because I like to let my hair dry naturally so its ready for the morning. I always always listen to music when I get ready so I'll whack my phone on shuffle and get started. Before I do my makeup I always moisturise because I have very very dry skin.

Foundation: Revlon Color Stay in shade 150 Buff
Powder: Collection Pressed Powder in shade 18 Ivory
Blush&Eyeshadow: Barry M Smokin' Hot Palette I used the blush and the 2nd,3rd and 4th Eyeshadow from the left.
Eyeliner: Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies
Lips: Baby Lips in Cherry Me and No7 Poppy King Lipstick in Number 5 Intrigue.


Next I will choose my outfit and pack my bag with whatever I'll need for that day! After that I'm good to go, so I'll grab my coat and head out the door. This is the outfit I picked for today because I went for a family birthday lunch, then out with my boyfriend and his friends for his last night in town. As I was going to be out all day with no chance to get changed I wanted something pretty yet comfortable. 
Top: New Look, Black and Gold Floral Swing Top. I don't know if you can get this anyway I ordered it online in the 'tall section' because I'm tall for a girl so tops, skirts and dresses do come up short on me. 

Jeans: New Look, Blue High Rise Skinny Jeans. You can get this in any store.

Shoes: Black Vans

Bag: River Island, I got this in the boxing day sales so I don't know if you can get this anymore. 

I wore a grey infinity scarf and a green parker jacket on top. 


Peace+Love,
Shannon x 

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/simplybeautifulSB

1 comments:

  1. What a cute post! I loved reading it!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete