Tuesday 19 April 2016

My Skincare Routine Spring 2016

Hey Everybody!


Todays post brings you my spring skincare routine, my skincare tends to change a couple of times a year depending on the weather and how dry my skin gets. I generally have dry skin but in the winter it gets extremely bad, to the point where I struggle to wear make up because it clings to any bit of dry skin it can find! Spring it tends to ease up a bit. So today I am going to share with you what I'm loving, and what is working for my skin currently.


Morning 

In the morning I keep it relatively simple and start by cleansing my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. It smells lovely, its a nice wake up for my face. In the morning I tend to wash my face with cold water as my face is rather puffy for some odd reason and the cold water helps it go down. Then I go in with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. As I have dry skin this is the perfect light exfoliator that I need before I apply my makeup. And my final step for the morning is applying my Body Shop Vitamin E Night Moisturiser. Yes I know its meant for the evening but I need something heavier than a day cream, but the thickest night one either. If I'm having an extra dry skin day I will also add another moisturiser or primer before applying foundation. 



Evening 
For my evening skin care I first take off my eye make up with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This is perfect for eye makeup, and for those lazy days to take off my entire face makeup as well. I then go back in with my Neutrogena Facial Wash that I use in the morning. I normally wash my face twice just to make sure its all off. For exfoliators I switch between two as they are both only recommended to use a few times a week. The first being Soap and Glory The Fab Pore 2 in 1 Mask and Peel. I have no idea why it calls itself a peel because in reality its a face mask with exfoliator benefits. This is one that I live to sit on my face for 15 mins then scrub it off. The other one I use is the Biore Charcoal Pore Minimiser. I love this one because I can always see the benefits as soon as I've washed it off. And my final step for my nightly skin care is to apply a thick layer of the Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream for Dry Skin. I have used this product for ages and I keep repurchasing it no matter what the time of year is. Its my holy grail moisturiser. 



Peace+Love,
Shannon x

Instagram: shoobness
Twitter: shannonnicoleeB

0 comments:

Post a Comment