Tuesday 12 April 2016

April Birchbox 2016

Hey Everybody!

Long time no see! It really has been a while, but update.. I've now got a decent camera of my own, and my classes at university have reduced a lot as its the last term. So that means way more time to post and today I'm bringing you a post on my April Birchbox!



For those of you that don't know Birchbox is a monthly subscription service bringing you beauty, skincare and haircare items. The box is £10 a month and is suited to your personal preferences. You receive 5 items and one is always full size. You can also review the box and the products on there website to build up points, which you can then spend on full size products!

The first item I received was the So Susan Lip Dome in the colour Melon. This was a full size product and normally retails for £10. Its very moisturising, and the colour is beautiful! Perfect spring colour in my opinion, very natural my lips but better kind of colour.

I also received a sample size of the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I was super excited about this because I've also wanted to try it but because of my bad experience with their foundation I've been a bit put off trying any of their other products! The full size product retails for £19.50.
Next in the box was Huile Prodigieuse by NUXE. It's a multi purpose oil, you can use it to nourish your skin or to run through the tips of dry hair. It honestly smells heavenly, and I can't wait to try it out. The full size product retails from £17 depending on the size. 
I also received a sample of a Detangling Leave-In Conditioner from PARLOR by Jeff Chastain. This is the perfect thing for me to receive because I naturally have very tangly hair. This item is exclusive to Birchbox. The retail price for this is normally £17 for a full size product. 
The final product I received was a Foot Care Cream from Kueshi. This was a sample and normally retails for £12. I've already given it a try and it made me feet feel so good. Feet are something I tend to forget about during the colder months, but now that its warming it up I want to take better care of them!

And that is it for this months Birchbox! I'm thinking that every few months I may do a review on some of the products I received whether that be a good review or a bad one. What do you think?

Peace+Love,
Shannon x

Instagram: shoobness
Twitter: shannonnicoleeB

0 comments:

Post a Comment