Thursday 9 April 2015

Top 5 Beauty Products!& Name Change

Hey Everybody!

Quick side note before I get into todays post and that is that we have had a name change! This site is no longer ' the imperfection theory' but instead 'graceful habits'. It needed updating and to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of my original name but the new one I love 100%. So now thats all cleared up lets get into todays post which is my top 5 beauty products!

review, beauty, products, top 5, revlon, marc jacobs, soap and glory, rimmel, tresemme

So a much loved product for me is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. This is one of the perfect scents. I tend to wear a perfume every day until I run out and then I will choose a new one to be my 'smell' for the next however long. But I think I may have to repurchase this as I love it too much to not have it!
Daisy, marc jacobs, perfume
This can be purchased at Boots or any perfume/fragrance shop. Retails between £50-£70 depending on the size.

So the next product is TRESemme Texture Style Tousled Wave Spray. I tend to be very low maintenance with my hair because its naturally on the wavy/curly side. But the day after I've washed my hair it tends to look very flat so I add a few pumps of this all over my hair, avoiding my roots, and voila my hair has instant volume and texture. And it continues to maintain this look until I next wash my hair.
Tresemme, Texture, Style, Waves, boots
This again can be purchased from Boots and Superdrug for around £5.50.
If you've been a reader for a while then you will recognise this product as its my holy grail foundation, and that is the Revlon Color Stay Foundation. I constantly repurchase this product as its the best of the best in my opinion. It works well with my skin type, which is dry, and rarely makes my acne prone skin worse. They also have a foundation for oily/combination skin. And another bonus point for them is it actually comes in my shade! I am very pale and often struggle to find a good colour for my complexion. Well done Revlon! 
revlon, foundation, makeup, pale, dry
Again this can be bought at boots or anywhere with a Revlon counter. This retails for  £12.49.
Moving onto eyes! For me eyeliner is an key part of my makeup, if I don't wear it I look at least 2 or 3 years younger than I actually am! I am definitely more of a liquid liner type of girl and that is why the Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner pen is one of my favourites! It is super easy to apply, good quality and not pricey at all! It last ages without drying out as well! 
soap and glory, supercat, eyeliner, black
Who knew I loved shopping at boots! This again can be purchased there for £6.
And last but least I want to talk to you about the Rimmel Apocalypse Matte Lip Lacquer. I own a few of this but my favourite shade is Atomic Rose. Its the perfect 'my lips but better colour'. I don't suite colourful bold lips so this is my go to product on a daily basis. Definitely worth a try if your not a big fan of applying lipstick but don't enjoy the look of lipgloss as the perfect blend of the too!
And once again this can be purchased from boots or anywhere with a Rimmel Counter. This is £6.49.
I'd love to hear what your top 5 beauty products are so leave them in the comments below so I can try some out!! 

Peace+Love,
Shannon x

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com 





2 comments:

  1. I also love Daisy by Marc Jacobs a lot !! My all-time-favourite scent is Elie Saab by Elie Saab lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo never heard of that! may have to check it out!x

      Delete