Thursday 24 October 2013

OCTOBER FAVOURITES + APOLOGIES!

Hey Everybody!

First of all I am so so so sorry that I am crap at keeping up with this blog. I honestly enjoy writing posts so much and I have written so many posts but haven't had the time to finish them. By the time I get round to finishing it things have more than likely changed and I can no longer put them up! But as the holiday seasons are coming up and there are so many exciting things to talk about I will try to do better!

Right before I ramble on anymore here are my October favourites!



Beauty Favourites: 
Lately I have being using the bourjois healthy mix foundation and I really like it, because I suffer from acne I need something with good coverage and I feel this does the job without my makeup looking too 'cakey'. Another product I have been loving is super drug's tea tree and peppermint spot stick! The reason I bought this is because my acne medication is very up and down so I thought I'd try some other bits as well and this is so inexpensive and works really well! I'm not saying my face is now flawless but my acne is less noticeable! And because it was 2 for £4 at the time I also bought the foaming face wash, which again i love it!

 


Music Favourites: 
Okay so those of you who know me will know how much I loved James Arthur whilst he was on the x-factor, so when he brought out his first single I was super excited! Luckily he didn't disappoint! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHjUuojffds
Another music favourite I have is Drakes new album 'Nothing was the same' I currently don't have a favourite song but I do enjoy every single song on the album.

Food Favourites:
For those of you that don't know I work part time in an 'Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe'. They have them all over the UK. But yeah because I work in a sweet shop I get to try new products. Recently we got in oreo brownies and they are literally the best thing ever!! 

Peace+Love,
Shannon

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com 
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/simplybeautifulSB

0 comments:

Post a Comment