Tuesday 16 April 2013

OHMYGOD!

Hey Everybody!

So the past few months the amount of times I have deleted my blog+youtube is unreal. I now realise I enjoyed blogging, and I have now got access to a camera at home until I get my new camera in the summer! And because I recently got my editing software I can start filming things for my university portfolio.


As you can see summer is well on its way so nows the perfect time to do things such as daily vlogs, and    things about summer etc..and because I've recently become on top of my college work with really good grades, I figured I could do some extra things on top of it as well. So sorry for repeatedly deleting everything but now I'm here to stay!

Peace+Love,
Shannon x

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com 
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/simplybeautifulSB

0 comments:

Post a Comment